[KR Update] Mabinogi Dream

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Kapra

Re: [KR Update] Mabinogi Dream

Post by Kapra »

I kind of think it might be a taming cane rather than a dream catcher. Remember, guns don't use bullets in their shield slot so its also possible bait goes there. I mean, when's the last time you've seen people shooting sedatives out of a gun in a cartoon? Though, this is probably more life-oriented and gun-oriented. Remember, in the druid update, the Shyllien Knuckles had NOTHING to do with the mage revamp, it was just a nice thing to have. This will likely be the same.
Kama

Post by Kama »

Who knows? Maybe it'll have both Taming AND Transformation. They both fall into the adventurer category. :[]
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

On a side not, do you guys think it'll be Meriel, Daella, or Taunes-type speed/stats? Or an entirely new-balanced gun? So far all three have two in each category so there really isn't a need for a seventh gun unless they release three more or a new category.
MabiFan1927

Post by MabiFan1927 »

Kama wrote:Image
It's just too similar...
I know. The resemblance is uncanny D:
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Up coming content ---

Master Chef Hero Talent:
Life style talent enhancement, Uncap Cooking to Rank1, new recipe, new ingredients, new area to collect food ingredients.

Treasure Hunter Hero Talent:
Exploration style talent enhancement, Uncap Exploration level to 50, new artifacts, new exploration quest, new exploration dungeon area in Iria only treasure hunters can find and enter. Possible skill such as restore artifact to exchange directly. (Voight: . . .).

Peaca/Coill Advanced Dungeon:
New advanced dungeon with area 2~4x bigger than existing Uladh Dungeon with new monsters and Bosses.

Spirit Weapon Enhancement:
New Spirit Weapons, Increase usability, Increase Spirit growth rates. Planned, but won't be anytime soon.
Darkelourd

Post by Darkelourd »

Soluna wrote:Up coming content ---

Exploration style talent enhancement, Uncap Exploration level to 50, new artifacts, new exploration quest, new exploration dungeon area in Iria only treasure hunters can find and enter. Possible skill such as restore artifact to exchange directly. (Voight: . . .).
Level 50? I may have to start doing something more than just rafting for exploration levels now. Though I do wonder how they expect anybody to GET that high, especially with free weekly rebirths in KR. Better XP rewards for rafting and wyvern hunting?

Soluna wrote:Spirit Weapon Enhancement:
New Spirit Weapons, Increase usability, Increase Spirit growth rates. Planned, but won't be anytime soon.
I've been wondering lately what spirit knuckles, lances, and guns would be like, both in terms of spirit designs and Awakening mechanics. And maybe now ego wands, especially the basic ones, won't be terrible.
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Darkelourd wrote:
Soluna wrote:Up coming content ---

Level 50? I may have to start doing something more than just rafting for exploration levels now. Though I do wonder how they expect anybody to GET that high, especially with free weekly rebirths in KR. Better XP rewards for rafting and wyvern hunting?

They're making it easier to get exploration exp.
Ayalon

Post by Ayalon »

Soluna wrote: ......new exploration dungeon area in Iria only treasure hunters can find and enter.....

Does it mean you can only enter if you buy the hero card? It would be awful. Or maybe they add a non-hero treasure hunter talent too? ( or the existing adventurer talent could be that...................... I don't know )
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Soluna wrote:Peaca/Coill Advanced Dungeon:
New advanced dungeon with area 2~4x bigger than existing Uladh Dungeon with new monsters and Bosses.
Wait, so they're skipping Coill Basic and Intermediate and going straight to Advanced?
Darkelourd

Post by Darkelourd »

Psy wrote:
Soluna wrote:Peaca/Coill Advanced Dungeon:
Wait, so they're skipping Coill Basic and Intermediate and going straight to Advanced?
They've done it before. See Fiodh (no Basic), Rabbie (no Int), Barri (no Int), and Math (no Basic or Int).