[KR Update] Master Chef, Coill Peaca Advanced and More.

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Fylas

Re: [KR Update] Master Chef, Coill Peaca Advanced and More.

Post by Fylas »

Psy wrote:
Zeo wrote:
Kama wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that's WAY too many moongates and mana tunnels?
I kinda agreed. Dungeon moongates and Belvast moongates are reasonable though.

But what upset me is that they're making moon gates and mana tunnels function for all days now.

Way to kill the storyline about them, DevCat.
Storyline wise, Mana Tunnels had no story. And Moon Gates were explained in that the druids MOVED the moon fragments there (from their landing spots, such as the ones in housing areas). So it's not unreasonable to think they're still trying to make more moon gates for convenience of travel. If this was the real world, they would do the same thing. On the other hand, moon gates are activated by high mana in the air. We can explain that with pollution! Though I hate that kind of speculation.

AT LAST! for several months I have sold huge quantities of mana potions on alexina for just 20k a stack! FINALLY THE SATURATION REACHES CRITICAL LEVELS JUST AS PLANNED! bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha! *lightning strikes in background and mana tunnel stones rising all over the landscape*
Ayalon

Post by Ayalon »

"Increase Character Face detail"
so what's this? what does it mean? is it anything good? will we get prettier? :3 XD or is it something almost unrecognisable? XD
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Ayalon wrote:"Increase Character Face detail"
so what's this? what does it mean? is it anything good? will we get prettier? :3 XD or is it something almost unrecognisable? XD
Same face options, just higher resolution, therefore more quality. Possibly more or less lag. If you go to a place where all the players have the same few faces, its less lag. Otherwise, if everyone has many different faces, it's more lag. But overall, it's a nice aesthetic touch.
OizenX

Post by OizenX »

Probably just nonpixelated eyes/mouth
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Psy wrote:Do you know much about this weapon and the other dual knife?
I already said it, is just a "2hand" sword that is wield in both hands.
ImageImage
No S/R upgrades.
No Reforges Allowed (May change later...).

Add on for dragon food recipe:
Dragon Blood White Wine
Cooking (RC)
White Dragon Blood 94%, Dragon Meat 6%
Effect: Dex +100, Will +100, Luck +100, SP +300, MP +300

Dragon Blood Red Wine
Cooking (RC)
White Dragon Blood 94%, Dragon Meat 6%
Effect: Str +100, Will +100, Luck +100, SP +300

Roasted White Dragon Heart:
Cooking (RF)
White Dragon's Heart 75%, White Dragon Blood 7%, Dragon Meat 18%
Effect: Str +150, Int +150, Dex +150, Will +160, Luck +100

Roasted Black Dragon Heart:
Cooking (RF)
Black Dragon's Heart 75%, Black Dragon Blood 7%, Dragon Meat 18%
Effect: HP, SP, MP +300
metricking

Post by metricking »

O.o,so its a 2handed weapon because u use 1 in each hand?, so its technicly dual weilding? (ok let me get to the point) CAN ELVES USE IT!?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

metricking wrote:O.o,so its a 2handed weapon because u use 1 in each hand?, so its technicly dual weilding? (ok let me get to the point) CAN ELVES USE IT!?
No, it is a 2hand that appears as dual wield.

Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Is it boosted by sword mastery? If so, this is the only real two handed weapon available to elves other than the Brionac and Knuckles. (As other two handers, such as scythes, are not boosted by sword, blunt, or axe mastery.)
Fylas

Post by Fylas »

Talent Bonus consist of Cooking + Pharmacy + Close Combat = seriously? is pharmacy the red headed step child of hero characters? that's the second character that got pharmacy slapped on it like Merlin did. And not a single new potion recipe or revamp for potionmaking/herbalism I'm pretty disappointed :/
Daakun

Post by Daakun »

Bigger potions that just restore more numbers is one thing, but what could they even do to make the new recipes unique?