[KR Update] Treasure Hunter

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Cail

Re: [KR Update] Treasure Hunter

Post by Cail »

Are the exploration dungeons (proper term?) solo only or party-able?

If party-able do they require just the leader or everyone to have r6 exploration mastery?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Cail wrote:Are the exploration dungeons (proper term?) solo only or party-able?

If party-able do they require just the leader or everyone to have r6 exploration mastery?
Is solo only and it is filled with passive monsters only and is only 3 rooms. I believe it is only if you have treasure hunter talent only.
At least, that is what it advertises, exploration mastery increase chance finding it shows location on the map when you are close by at high ranks.
Mackinz

Post by Mackinz »

Question on Exploration Mastery.

I'm having trouble translating the Master title of Exploration Mastery. Obviously, it has something to do with Exploration/Treasure Dungeons, but I'm not sure of an apt translation. Could someone help me with it?

Raw text and raw translations:

Exploration Mastery
탐험 마스터 (the Exploration Master)
트레저 던전 발견 확률 증가 (Chance Dungeon Treasure found)
트레저 던전 탐사 성공 확률 증가 (Treasure dungeon exploration increases the probability of success)

My translations:

Increased chance of finding a Treasure Dungeon
Increased success rate while exploring a Treasure Dungeon
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Cail wrote:If party-able do they require just the leader or everyone to have r6 exploration mastery?
To find a treasure dungeon, you need r6 exploration mastery OR Treasure Hunter talent. (Yea, it ended up being both.)
Mackinz wrote:My translations:

Increased chance of finding a Treasure Dungeon
Increased success rate while exploring a Treasure Dungeon
I have no idea what that means but what I'd guess is, first of all how treasure dungeon works:
In the altar room there is an NPC that tells you a riddle, the riddle is the answer to the first room. First room, five statues you have to hit in order. Second room, you just hit an statue without any riddle context and get lucky, after that, it's just the boss room. What I'm guessing is that that success rate is referring to the second room's chance of hitting the correct statue. Assuming the statues do not work like dungeon orbs. (Dungeon orbs, even though all four may look the same, 1 orb is correct and periodically, the orb that is correct switches so if you're one second late, the correct orb may switch places and you may hit the wrong orb. The pentagon orb rooms in tara rath illustrate a similar concept with their light switching.) If they do not work like dungeon orbs, it may just be that there is random success rate that hitting the statue will open the door, rather than just being a case of hitting the correct statue.