XD...Japan

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Yoruki

Re: XD...Japan

Post by Yoruki »

Soluna [Bot] wrote: Couple more for people to guess... with 2 being somewhat hard:
ImageImage
Mont Bank Manager in Belvast
Overgrown Meriel or Trade Assistant Goblin? xD and idk for 3rd the only thing that coems to my mind is whisp? o.o
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoruki wrote: Mont Bank Manager in Belvast
Overgrown Meriel or Trade Assistant Goblin? xD and idk for 3rd the only thing that coems to my mind is whisp? o.o
Nice try, but only 1 out of 3 and I don't think anyone will get the last one.

But the 4 I posted is Mont, Mores, Malcolm, and Ascon.
Ranalf

Post by Ranalf »

Is this able to be used in the US? xD And what kinda game is it, cause those pictures are adorable. x3
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Ranalf wrote:Is this able to be used in the US? xD And what kinda game is it, cause those pictures are adorable. x3
Yea you can play in the US.

It is a typical mobile card game, you get 3 type of Stats, Stamina Point, Attack Point, and Defense Point.

Stamina Point is used when you do Quests/Story, it basically move you along the story line nets you exp and allow you get common cards that are used in sacrifice. In addition you also gain puzzle pieces during Quests, where when completed you can unlock rare cards with skills. Later quest you can only obtain certain pieces and to complete it you must attack the other players for it.

Attack Point is used when you attack other players, every card has a power cost. The more powerful cards the more cost, you can have 5 cards on the your attack/defense team. e.g. if you have 50 Attack Point and your team cost is 25 then you can attack twice, or you can use a team cost 50 and only attack once. Defense Point works similarly but reduce your point in a %.

That's the basics for any of those mobile card games out there like New Wave or Bahamut but each with minor differences.

For this game, the Cards are divided into 3 types: Melee, Long Range, and Flying and the Battle are set to have front line/back line each with 3 slots. Cards level up when you get the same card and it will shown as +1, +2 etc... Each card have its own attack and defense stats, the rarer the card the more powerful, usually low rarity card will never match the power of higher level cards. Rarity is Normal (N), Normal+ (N+), Rare (R), Super Rare (SR), Ultra Rare (UR), Legendary (LGR), Mega Legendary (MLG). Latter 2 rank is usually obtained through cash draws/events (which you'd never win unless you spend some $)

You can sacrifice cards to raise its Attack/Defense stats, if you sacrifice cards with skills of the same type the skill gains exp and eventually level up. If you sacrifice cards of the same type that have different skill the card will inherent the skill, each card can have up to 2 Skills and you can clear them anytime. Just for reference, Glas have twin strike ability allow it to attack twice, and Nao have ability allow it strike 4 times in a turn (<_<;; doesn't always activate though).

In general, no these games are not worth your time to play especially if you got no idea how to read the language etc... But if you want to play you just need a device with iOS or Android. I am only playing to research the games because I am waiting for the next worthwhile Online Game atm.

Eirawen Bikini Ver.:
Ranalf

Post by Ranalf »

Ah...Then I'd need to know Japanese to play. x3

Is it possible to get the images of all the characters? There are actually quite a few so far that I've thoroughly enjoyed seeing. Most notably the awesome looking Yvona.

EDIT: Also, I love how the bikini ones and the cosplaying Morrighans are high ranked. xD Dammit, Japan.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Ranalf wrote:Ah...Then I'd need to know Japanese to play. x3

Is it possible to get the images of all the characters? There are actually quite a few so far that I've thoroughly enjoyed seeing. Most notably the awesome looking Yvona.

EDIT: Also, I love how the bikini ones and the cosplaying Morrighans are high ranked. xD Dammit, Japan.
Honestly, I don't think is possible to get all because just one character can have many different ver. and it is really difficult to obtain anything pass UR rank (at least I don't have any above it).

For instance this is Pan 10 yr Old Ver. with Pitch Black Wing Skill (yea don't ask me why it has a wing skill...) that do 2 Stun Attacks on Enemy:

And here is Nao Yukata Ver. with Goddess of Turnaround Skill that raise its attack more when more cards on your team is defeated:

There's also Nurse, Maid, Pirate ver. etc... you get the point...

Currently in game it is having Goddess of Destruction: Macha Event where you quest around to find Field Bosses like Glas, Crom, and Python Knight. After you defeat 3 or so in a time limit, you get chance to fight Cessair Heart. For Macha you need to defeat 2 Cessair Hearts.

Is pretty hard, when the Boss like Crom have like 23,600,000 HP and your team don't have anyone with over 10k Atk. You actually have to plan your team of 5 with a plan of skills to use if you want to do any decent dmg (With some luck, since skill don't always activate).

And here's the top rank reward Cessair Card:
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

My Shakespeare can't be this Loli...
ImageImage

Keith... You...
ImageImage

Kristell everywhere...
ImageImageImageImage

1st Anniversary present for playing the game:
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

=M= Finally... a team full of Morrighans...

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Couldn't get Morrighan Angel Ver. =A=.... 500 wins is too much...