Rejoice, it's Finally Here!

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
somecoolguy

Re: Rejoice, it's Finally Here!

Post by somecoolguy »

1x1 gold bags please i need it
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

somecoolguy wrote:1x1 gold bags please i need it
After you get it, then they will come out with a 1x2 Credit Card item that holds infinity gold.
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

If I got a 1x1 bag, I'd have to get 5 more. Too much hassle.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

I'd rather take up more inv space than convert to 1x1. 1x2 is already a pain, if you have a 1x2 and there isn't two empty spots to the left or right of it, you cannot empty gold from a 2x2 pouch into it. Now imagine how much more trouble it would be to do that with a 1x1. I'd rather have like a 2x2 that holds 75k to be honest.
sSsDoOm

Post by sSsDoOm »

Kapra wrote:I'd rather take up more inv space than convert to 1x1. 1x2 is already a pain, if you have a 1x2 and there isn't two empty spots to the left or right of it, you cannot empty gold from a 2x2 pouch into it. Now imagine how much more trouble it would be to do that with a 1x1. I'd rather have like a 2x2 that holds 75k to be honest.
Why not just go with the 2x2 200k pouch and get it over with?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

I think the fact people are arguing over gold space efficiency is pretty funny... and ridiculous.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

sSsDoOm wrote:
Kapra wrote:I'd rather take up more inv space than convert to 1x1. 1x2 is already a pain, if you have a 1x2 and there isn't two empty spots to the left or right of it, you cannot empty gold from a 2x2 pouch into it. Now imagine how much more trouble it would be to do that with a 1x1. I'd rather have like a 2x2 that holds 75k to be honest.
Why not just go with the 2x2 200k pouch and get it over with?
There is no 2x2 200k pouch. If you're implying four 1x1s that are 50k each equals one 2x2 200k, you completely missed my point.
Soluna [Bot] wrote:I think the fact people are arguing over gold space efficiency is pretty funny... and ridiculous.
I'd rather take 1 2x2 pouch that holds 75k than 4 1x1 pouches that hold 50k. Convenience before efficiency.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Kapra wrote: I'd rather take 1 2x2 pouch that holds 75k than 4 1x1 pouches that hold 50k. Convenience before efficiency.
It is not convenient nor efficient when it can work exactly like the ducat being intangible.

The fact it was designed to be like the way it is... is to make you suffer.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Soluna [Bot] wrote:The fact it was designed to be like the way it is... is to make you suffer.
Very true, this is one of the only games I know of where currency is actually an item as well. . .
Sky

Post by Sky »

currency being an item is one of the most genius thing in mmo marketing ლ(´ڡ`ლ)